Learn Photography Online
Are You Ready To Become A Better Photographer?
- Are you tired of not getting the results you want?
- Are you frustrated with poor lighting, bad color, unflattering poses or photos that don’t sell?
- Do you need help but don’t know have anyone to turn to?
- Do you want to turn your passion of photography into a real business?
If so, then you are in the right spot.
StudioStyles features the web’s largest collection of PROFESSIONAL photography training videos on all aspects of portrait photography – and, we keep adding more!!
Our video tutorials are designed to help improve your photos skills, increase your profits and build your passion into a real business.
StudioStyles’ video tutorials are perfect for the aspiring amateur to the beginning PRO.
Become a StudioStyles 12-Month Subscriber.
Get access to ALL the videos listed below !
When you become a StudioStyles subscriber you gain FULL access to ALL the 90+ video tutorials in our library for the next 12 months for one low price.
View them any time, any where you have access to a computer and the internet.
All the videos are 15 minutes or longer. Most are 30-60 minutes in length. Some are two-hour & 4 hour live workshops.
Perfect for the aspiring amateur to the beginning PRO.
Our videos cover ALL aspects of portrait photography
Click on the links for more information. (Partial List of Videos)
Studio Lighting Techniques
- Studio Lighting: Working with Westcott TD5 Spiderlites – NEW 9/10
- Studio Lighting: Working with a Beauty Dish & Grid – NEW 9/10
- Studio Lighting Workshop: Main Light, the Fill Light, the Hair Light, the Background Light, and Accent Light
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Tungsten plus Daylight Lighting w Joceyn
- Studio Lighting Technques: The Ring Light
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Slick and Simple Mist Effect
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Hard Edge, High Impact Lighting for Dramatic Effects
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Pin-up Lighting Techniques
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Painting With Light – $25 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Dramatic Lighting Techniques
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Cool Background Effects – Shooting Through the Back of a Background (2-parts)- New 9/10
- Studio Lighting Techniques: Hollywood Glamour Lighting Techniques
- Introduction to Professional Lighting – $39 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Lighting With Gels – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- High Impact Lighting – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Maternity Photography
- Shooting with Bunnies
Light Metering & Color Balance
- Understanding Light Metering & Exposure – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Understanding Lighting Ratios
- Creating a Custom White Balance – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- On-Location: Family Photography
- On-Location: Horse Ranch
- On-Location: Junkyard Shoot
- On-Location: Twisted Martini Nightclub (4-Part) - New 9/10
- On-Location: Shooting at Sunrise at the Beach
- Outdoor Photography: Working with Tungsten Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
Photoshop Lessons for the Photographer
- Photoshop 101: A Beginners Guide to Photoshop – $35 (Set of 10; Available as an individual purchase)
- Photoshop Training: Action Basics
- Photoshop Training: Background Removal – $25 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Photoshop Training: Lightroom Fashion Technique
- Photoshop Training: Portraiture Filter Tips
- Photoshop Training: High School Senior Retouching
- Photoshop Training: Converting Your Image to Black & White
- Photoshop Training: Hand Tinting an Image
- Photoshop Training: Removing Braces – $25 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Photoshop Training: Creating a Sepia Tone Image
- Photoshop Training:Texturing & Blending
- Creativing Digital Composites – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
Wedding / Engagement Session
- Romantic Studio Engagement Session - $39 by Rick Ferro, Master Photographer (Available as an individual purchase)
- Dream Team Photographs Wedding – $49 by a Dream Team of 12 Photographers (9 sessions – 5 hrs; Available as an individual purchase)
- Contemporary Bridal Portraiture – $39 by Rick Ferro, Master Photographer (Available as an individual purchase)
- Art of Romance (Wedding/Bridal) – Rick Ferro, Master Photographer
- Studio Glamour Session – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Studio Glamour Lighting with 1-Light Setup
- Glamorous Photography Lighting
- Creating Glamorous Head Shots – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Makeup 101 for Photographers- $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Posing 101
- Posing Advanced Session by Rick Ferro
- Rick Ferro’s Lighting & Posing Workshop -5 hours/9 part series - New 9/10
Youth Sports / Dance / School Photography
- Youth Sports Photography 101
- Youth Sports Photography – Posed Action Seminar
- Youth Sports Photography - Fundraising Secrets
- Youth Sport Photography – Action Photography Up Close
- Youth Sport Photography – “Mock” Board Presentation
- Selling Your Photos Online – New 9/10
- School Photography 101 (2 hr workshop)
- Dance School Photography 101
- Creating Nurse Composites
- High School Senior Girl Photo Session
- Event Photography: AB Christmas Party
- Event Photography: Behind the Scenes
- Express Digital Tutorials – $145 (Set of 9) (Available as an individual purchase)
- Shooting Tethered with Digital Camera
- Fun with Green Screen / Chromakey – $35 (Available as an individual purchase)
- Cleaning Your Camera
- Color Burst Software Tutorial
- X-Rite Color Management Tutorial
- Epson Training Tutorial
- Digital Photography Trends
What are you waiting for?
That’s over 90+ video tutorials and 95+ hours of instruction. That’s less than $2.20 per video!
- a $2,495 value -
Get ACCESS to ALL these videos for one LOW annual subscription price and start becoming the photographer you know you can be.
Here’s what other aspiring photographers are saying:
“Your videos are absolutely amazing!!
Before I found your website, I was having a terrible time trying to learn how to use my studio lights and achieving the correct color and lighting. I was spending numerous hours in Photoshop correcting my mistakes.
After watching the first video (Intro to Pro Lighting ) I was amazed that I only paid $39.00 for it. It is worth at least 5 times as much. I have learned what lights to use, where to use them and how to use them correctly. My $39.00 investment has already made me $5000.00 more this year. . . To be able to have someone show me how to do something is much easier than me reading a book and trying to figure it out. Thank you so much. Your videos are priceless“ ~ Michael Sills – K.A.M.P Photography , Flemingsburg, KY
. . . .
But, wait. . . There’s more! You get to join our Forum!!
Perhaps, one of the greatest benefits of becoming a StudioStyles Photo School subscriber is that you automatically become a member of an online community of aspiring photographers, who just like you, are looking to learn new photo techniques, improve their photography skills, build their business or improve their profits.
You can watch videos, read articles in trade magazines, go to seminars etc…. but you will never get the level of mentoring you will find at StudioStyles forum.
If after watching one of our training tutorials and you have more questions, fire away and we will be right there to answer them with step-by-step details. Need an opinion/critique on a recent photo shoot. Post it to the forum. You will be part of the on-line family that shares opinions and learns from each other.
Got a hardware, software or technical question? We got answers. Our experienced technical support staff will answer the hardware and tech questions.
You Have Nothing to Lose and Everything to Gain!
Oh, and if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days. With our no risk satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose! So, order a training video (or two) today and start learning how to become a better photographer.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. See our guarantee
Videos available for immediate viewing / download from our Forum.
Feel free to explore the rest of our site – We’re glad you’re here!